Unlike any other beach rental, you might have experienced, Sian Ka’an Luxury Village is a luxury beachfront property located within a privileged enclave of the Sian Ka’an Biosphere, one of the most spectacular UNESCO protected nature reserves in Mexico’s Caribbean boasting stunning coral reefs and colorful marine life. Reminiscent of a luxury safari lodge, this unique palafitos style property has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms for private rental, including a personal chef, butler, housekeeping, meals and beverages. Fully withdrawn from the modern world, guests will be the only souls on the private beach, enjoying the exclusivity and elegance of the property for unrivaled vacations. Besides total seclusion and nature at its most supreme, a host of free activities such as paddle boarding, kayaking, snorkeling, bike rides, bonfires and picnics are on offer to delight in addition to organized professional fishing, diving and cenote tours.
- 7 Cabin suites with double beds (2 with whirlpool tubs, 3 four posters, 6 oceanfront)
- Large, oceanfront ground-floor terrace with dining for 18, bar and sun loungers.
- Grand Salon and terraces on the first floor with palapa roof, dining for 18, sofas, bar and entertainment center.
- 2 Bars
- Stunning private beach
- Palapa umbrellas on the beach and loungers
- Landscaped tropical gardens
- Air-conditioning in enclosed rooms
- Flat screen entertainment center for DVDs and karaoke
- WIFI (no cell phone coverage)
- Separate living quarters for staff
Retreat in Quintana Roo (México)